With more than 40 years of collective experience representing clients in trademark and copyright matters, our attorneys have obtained registration for hundreds of trademarks and numerous copyrights. We have the background, knowledge, and skillset necessary to provide top-notch legal services in the field of intellectual property.
One of our attorneys is a former Trademark Examining Attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, where he examined thousands of trademark applications. Another of our attorneys has secured trademark protection for some of the world’s most famous brands and has obtained registration for non-traditional trademarks, including the distinctive shape of an automobile. One of our attorneys is a former law clerk at the Copyright Office.
We offer a full range of trademark and copyright services, including: determining whether a mark is available for use and registration, filing and prosecuting trademark applications, designing and implementing strategies to protect marks abroad, managing U.S. and global trademark portfolios, participating in proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, filing copyright applications, enforcing and defending claims of trademark and copyright infringement, negotiating and drafting license agreements, protecting marks and original works of authorship on the Internet and in social media, and preparing and recording intellectual property transfer documents.
Our reach is global: We work closely with an extensive network of foreign attorneys to secure protection for our U.S. clients’ trademarks overseas. We also routinely help foreign companies secure U.S. trademark protection for their marks.
We give you the most bang for your buck—high quality service at reasonable rates. We believe that everyone, from individuals to Fortune 500 companies, deserves a great IP attorney for affordable rates that don’t break the budget.
Professional, Personalized Service
We take pride in our work and it shows. We enjoy getting to know each client’s business so that we can provide personalized advice and attention. We know that one size does not fit all. Our attorneys provide a level of individualized client service that you won’t find at the big online trademark filing companies.
Attention to detail is critical in Intellectual Property matters and we bring this skill to every client matter we handle.
We Can Help
- Need to clear and register a trademark? We can help
- Need to stop others from placing unauthorized copies of your song or manuscript on the Internet? We can help
- Need to respond to a cease and desist letter from a company accusing you of infringing its mark? We can help
- Need to file a copyright application with the Copyright Office? We can help
- Need to respond to an Office Action or Provisional Full Refusal from the United States Patent and Trademark Office refusing registration of your trademark application? We can help
- Need to negotiate a licensing arrangement or sale of your intellectual property? We can help
- Need to defend a cancellation proceeding against your registered trademark at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board? We can help
- Need to get an injunction from a court to stop someone from infringing your trademark or copyright? We can help